IBM Gurgaon, is looking forward to hire Japanese Interpreter. Candidates should have minimum graduate degree and they should be able to translate/interpret information from Japanese to English & vice-Versa. In short, Candidate should have strong communication skills on both the language. Freshers with JLPT N3, N2 or N1 certification can apply for this position.
IBM will help you grow as:
- Candidates will have access to all the technical and management training courses needed to become the expert you want to be.
- Candidates can learn directly from experts in the field.
- Candidates will have opportunities to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites your talent.
- The candidate must be certified in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). Candidates with JLPT Level N3, N2, N1 or L2 and L1 Certificates.
- Freshers with JLPT N3, N2 or N1 certification.
- Candidate must have a good grasp over Japanese languages
- Candidate will be required to independently handle meetings, conferences and assist in translations as well as Interpretation over calls.
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Japanese language/Graduate in Japanese/M.A in Japanese.
Salary Compensation: Best in the market
To Apply send in your resumes: @ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.